Monday, September 16, 2013

The Creation of Team Infinite Loop

Our software programming teams were chosen last week.  The class counted off one through five and that was it- we had our five teams.  I counted the number one which put me in a group with four other lovely team members- Diana, Joseph, Josh, and Alex.  We did a small team building exercise which I thought went pretty well.  It was apparent after the first thirty seconds into the team building exercise that Joseph would be the team leader.  It will take some more time to see where all the other team members fall- as far as team roles go.  Our number one goal for the first team exercise was to come up with a solid team name.  After turning down Alex's- "Team Panda" suggestion and a few others, the team opted to go with "Team Infinite Loop" with the slogan of "We'll never stop."  I think it has a nice ring to it.  I now have four new shiny Facebook friends and four new numbers in my phone.  So far this teamwork thing might actually be enjoyable...but we shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment